- Due to a recent promotion, we are looking for an administrative professional who wants to be a part of something unique.
- Format, proofread, and assemble technical documents, in accordance with Trace standards.
- Coordinate delivery of technical documents to clients, stakeholders, and government agencies.
- Support the current Division Administrator with office-related duties as needed, including coordination of day-to-day mail, courier deliveries, and office space.
- Provide support to technical staff, including cost administration, client database entry, and general administrative duties.
- 0-3 years experience.
- Post-secondary education in office administration or other relevant education.
- Membership with the Association of Administrative Professionals is considered an asset; however, it is not a requirement.
- You take pride in your work and have outstanding attention to detail.
- You are positive, humble, caring, genuine, and trustworthy.
- You enjoy work life balance and being a part of a people-focused company.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- You are organized and thrive in a team environment.
- You have excellent proofreading skills and are able to quickly identify grammatical errors.
- You can commit to at least a 40-hour work week, within core office hours of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote position number CAN-AB-CAL-0100-29. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.