You will work with a team of professionals to shape and grow our business in British Columbia and support projects across all of Trace.
- Provide senior technical advisory relating to contaminated sites assessment and the management of projects
across all market sectors within British Columbia.
- Liaise and foster relationships with industry colleagues.
- Present results to clients and regulators.
- Coach and mentor junior, intermediate, and fellow senior technical staff.
- Minimum of 10 years of consulting experience.
- Active member in the Society of Contaminated Sites Approved Professionals of British Columbia.
- Quality, health, safety, and wellness are critical to you.
- You are positive, humble, caring, genuine, and trustworthy.
- You enjoy work life balance and being a part of a people-focused company.
- You take pride in your work.
- You embrace being a key member of integrated and interdisciplinary teams.
- You love what you do and are a leader in your field.
- You have an enthusiastic and positive attitude, an ability to multi-task, and a passion for consistently delivering outstanding work.
- You are excited about coaching and mentoring technical staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote position number CAN-BC-0700-03. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted