- We are looking for people, who reside within the lower mainland of British Columbia, to work on some
of the country’s most interesting and challenging construction projects.
- Inspect, verify, and report on contractor compliance with project environmental requirements.
- Provide technical support for the environmental aspects of a construction project.
- Proactively support construction activities to ensure client commitments are met.
- Provide input on issues such as weather shutdowns and non-compliance matters.
- Track environmental incidents and non-compliance matters and be part of the team that finds great
solutions and prevents future incidents.
- University degree or diploma in environmental science, soil science, biology, forestry, or
- Previous experience working on pipeline, transmission, or linear development projects is preferred, but
- Valid BC class 5 driver’s licence.
- You currently reside in British Columbia’s Lower Mainland and routinely work as a sub-consultant.
- Health, safety, and wellness are critical to you.
- You are excited about a challenging project, you can make timely decisions, and communicate well.
- You have an enthusiastic attitude, ability to multi-task, and a passion for consistently delivering
- You have an eagerness to work with a dynamic team.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.