We are looking for experienced Environmental Inspectors to work on some of the most interesting and challenging pipeline construction projects in Western Canada.
- Inspect, verify, and report on contractor compliance with project environmental requirements.
- Provide technical support for the environmental aspects of a construction project.
- Proactively support construction activities to ensure client commitments are met.
- Provide input on issues such as weather shutdowns and non-compliance matters.
- Track environmental incidents and non-compliance matters and be part of the team that finds great solutions and prevents future incidents.
- University degree or diploma in environmental science, soil science, biology, forestry, or related discipline.
- Previous environmental inspection experience on pipeline, transmission, or linear development projects is required.
- Valid class 5 driver’s licence.
- You routinely work as a subconsultant.
- Health, safety, and wellness are critical to you.
- You are excited about a challenging project, you can make timely decisions, and communicate well.
- You have an enthusiastic attitude, ability to multi-task, and a passion for consistently delivering outstanding work.
- You have an eagerness to work with a dynamic team.
For further information or to apply:
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote position number CAN-AB-0200-30. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.