Due to continued growth, we are seeking several environmental inspectors (junior, intermediate, and senior) to work on some of the country’s most interesting and challenging construction projects.
- Provide technical and compliance support for the environmental aspects of construction projects in Western Canada.
- Proactively support construction activities to ensure client commitments are met.
- Provide input on issues such as weather shut downs and non-compliance matters.
- Track environmental incidents and non-compliance matters and be part of the team that finds great solutions and prevents future incidents.
- You’re excited about interesting projects, you can make timely decisions, and communicate well.
- University degree or diploma in environmental science, soil science, biology, forestry, or related discipline.
- An enthusiastic attitude, ability to multi-task, and a passion for consistently delivering outstanding work.
- An eagerness to work with a dynamic team and a growth-oriented company.
- Previous experience working on pipeline or transmission projects is preferred, but not required.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.