- We are looking for people who want to be part of something special and be leaders in British Columbia.
- You will have the opportunity to shape our business, no matter what your strengths and interests are.
- Lead multi-disciplinary field programs in both terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and technical support.
- Build strong relationships with clients, suppliers, and regulators.
- Discuss and present results to clients and regulators.
- Participate in developing new business.
- University degree in Biology or related field. Professional designation (R.P. Bio or equivalent).
- Field experience related to aquatic, riparian, and terrestrial habitat assessments related to land
development, including assessment of species and ecosystems at risk within interior BC.
- Familiar with the Riparian Areas Protection Regulation (RAPR) and the Resources Information
Standards Committee (RISC).
- Experience with ecosystem classification and mapping, Environmentally Sensitive Area (ESA) ranking,
Critical Habitat identification, and mitigation planning, as they relate to environmental assessment.
- Local knowledge of interior BC and the land development criteria is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations, policies, and permit application processes.
- Proficient using ESRI ArcGIS.
- Can safely operate off-highway vehicles and has a valid BC class 5 driver’s licence.
- Health, safety, and wellness are critical to you.
- You are positive, humble, caring, genuine, and trustworthy.
- You enjoy work life balance and being a part of a people-focused company.
- You take pride in your work and have a minimum 5 (intermediate) or 10 (senior) years of experience.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.