- You are a reclamation professional that wants to be a part of something special in Saskatchewan.
- Lead field programs within the reclamation practice area; however, cross training with the remediation and natural sciences discipline is possible for the right candidate.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and technical support to junior professionals.
- Build strong relationships with clients, suppliers, landowners/stakeholders, and regulators.
- Be a part of a team that develops new business.
- Graduated from a college or university with a diploma or degree in a science or agriculture program with an environmental focus. Professional designation (P.Ag. or equivalent).
- Field experience related to Detailed Site Assessments, under the Saskatchewan Acknowledgment of Reclamation program.
- Proficient in native grassland and cultivated site assessments.
- Experienced in leading and overseeing surface reclamation, including contractor supervision, topsoil and subsoil management, soil restriction mitigation, revegetation, vegetation management, and reclamation monitoring.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations, policies, and permit application processes.
- Can safely operate vehicles and has a valid class 5 driver’s licence.
- Health, safety, and wellness are critical to you.
- You are positive, humble, caring, genuine, and trustworthy.
- You enjoy work life balance and being a part of a people-focused company.
- You take pride in your work and have 5 to 10 years of experience.
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote position number CAN-SK-REG-0400-17. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.