- We are looking for a junior environmental scientist to work with our team of reclamation specialists on projects primarily within Saskatchewan.
- Work within the reclamation practice area; however, cross training with the remediation and natural sciences discipline is possible for the right candidate.
- Assist field leads and site supervisors with field work.
- Liaise with landowners and other stakeholders in developing reclamation plans.
- Assist project managers with general office tasks including developing work plans, cost estimates, and data analysis/review.
- Graduated from a college or university with a diploma or degree in a science or agriculture program with an environmental focus.
- Can safely operate vehicles and have a valid class 5 driver’s licence.
- Health, safety, and wellness are critical to you.
- You are positive, humble, caring, genuine, and trustworthy.
- You work hard and enjoy work life balance.
- You want to be part of a people-focused company.
- You take pride in your work.
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote position number CAN-SK-REG-0400-16. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.