- Due to company-wide growth, we require an experienced professional to join our administrative team
- Format, proofread, and assemble technical letters, reports, and documents in accordance with Trace standards.
- Coordinate delivery of technical documents to clients, stakeholders, and government agencies.
- Support the current division administrator with office-related duties, as needed.
- Provide support to technical staff, including cost administration, client database entry, and general administrative duties.
- Post-secondary education in office administration or other relevant education.
- Membership with the Association of Administrative Professionals is considered an asset; however, it is not a requirement.
- You take pride in your work and have a minimum of four years experience in an office environment, preferably in a similar field.
- Minimum of four years experience in an office administrative role.
- You are positive, humble, caring, genuine, and trustworthy.
- You enjoy work life balance and being a part of a people-focused company.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- You are organized and thrive in a team environment.
- You have excellent proof-reading skills and can quickly identify grammatical errors.
- You can work from home or the office.
- You can commit to at least a 30-hour work week.
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and quote position number CAN-AB-EDM-0200-29. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.