You will work with a team of professionals to shape and grow our risk assessment, risk management, and toxicology business across all of Trace.
- Oversee the development of risk assessment and risk management plans.
- Provide senior technical advisory relating to risk assessment and management projects.
- Present results to clients and regulators.
- Liaise and foster relationships with industry colleagues.
- Coach and mentor junior and intermediate technical staff.
- Minimum of 10 years of technical experience in ecological risk assessment, site assessment, remediation, and risk management. Experience leading human health risk assessments and toxicological assessments (aquatic or terrestrial) is beneficial; however, is not a requirement.
- Active member in at least one relevant professional association. Preference will be given to members of the Society of Contaminated Sites Approved Professionals of British Columbia (BC CSAP).
- Quality, health, safety, and wellness are critical to you.
- You are positive, humble, caring, genuine, and trustworthy.
- You enjoy work life balance and being a part of a people-focused company.
- You embrace being a key member of integrated and interdisciplinary teams.
- You love what you do and are a leader in your field.
- You have an enthusiastic and positive attitude, an ability to multi-task, and a passion for consistently delivering outstanding work.
- You are excited about coaching and mentoring technical staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote position number CAN-0300-08. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted