- We are looking for an enthusiastic finance professional, who wants to make a difference with a company that cares about its people.
- This position is a 12-18 month contract role to cover an upcoming maternity leave, with the possibility of continuing as permanent full-time.
- Responsible for large and complex client billing cycles.
- Review peers’ billing cycles for accuracy and provide feedback.
- Support team with ad hoc reviews and reconciliations.
- Support Project Managers with project and client program reconciliation requests.
- Support Director of Finance in other key areas within the accounting team.
About You and Your Qualifications
- Post-secondary education in commerce/accounting or other relevant education.
- Professional designation, or working towards a designation in accounting, is considered an asset.
- Experience with BillQuick, QuickBooks, other time & expense, project management, and accounting applications, and third-party systems (i.e., OpenInvoice/Cortex) are considered assets.
- Four to eight years experience processing high volume, complex accounts receivable billing.
- You have outstanding attention to detail and can quickly identify numerical and grammatical errors.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- You are caring, collaborative, positive, and trustworthy.
- You take pride in your work, speak up when you notice inefficiencies and thrive in a team environment.
- You love what you do and aspire to learn and grow.
- We genuinely care about you and put our people first.
- A culture of positivity, empowerment, empathy, trust, and teamwork.
- You can “choose your own adventure” at Trace and we will help you get there.
- We are a company that wants to be the best at everything we do.
- $60,000 – $80,000 annually.
For further information or to apply:
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers to submit your cover letter and resume and quote position number CAN-0300-25. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Trace recognizes that diversity, equity, and inclusion help us build a stronger company. The purpose for collecting this voluntary confidential information is to help us create a diverse and equitable workplace. Providing this information will have no effect on hiring decisions and is used only to measure progress of our goal to reach diverse candidates.
At Trace our Indigenous Hiring Strategy and Diversity, Equity, and Employment Strategy focuses on five designated groups: women, Indigenous Peoples, visible minority groups, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities.