We are looking for experienced Environmental Inspectors to work on some of the most interesting and challenging pipeline construction projects in Western Canada.
- Inspect, verify, and report on contractor compliance with project environmental requirements.
- Provide technical support for the environmental aspects of a construction project.
- Proactively support construction activities to ensure client commitments are met.
- Provide input on issues such as weather shutdowns and non-compliance matters.
- Track environmental incidents and non-compliance matters and be part of the team that finds great solutions and prevents future incidents.
- University degree or diploma in environmental science, soil science, biology, forestry, or related discipline.
- Previous environmental inspection experience on pipeline, transmission, or linear development projects is required.
- Valid class 5 driver’s licence.
- You routinely work as a subconsultant.
- Health, safety, and wellness are critical to you.
- You are excited about a challenging project, you can make timely decisions, and communicate well.
- You have an enthusiastic attitude, ability to multi-task, and a passion for consistently delivering outstanding work.
- You have an eagerness to work with a dynamic team.
For further information or to apply:
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote position number CAN-AB-0200-30. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Trace recognizes that diversity, equity, and inclusion help us build a stronger company. The purpose for collecting this voluntary confidential information is to help us create a diverse and equitable workplace. Providing this information will have no effect on hiring decisions and is used only to measure progress of our goal to reach diverse candidates.
At Trace our Indigenous Hiring Strategy and Diversity, Equity, and Employment Strategy focuses on five designated groups: women, Indigenous Peoples, visible minority groups, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities.