- Our goal is to be the best in how we treat our subconsultants and we are looking for contract remediation and reclamation professionals (subconsultants) to join our teams in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- Lead and execute projects in the remediation and reclamation practice areas.
- Represent Trace in line with our purpose and values, while building upon existing client relationships.
- Provide mentorship and technical support to junior professionals.
- A diploma or degree in a science or agriculture program with an environmental focus. Professional designation is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of field experience executing remediation and/or reclamation projects in the oil and gas sector.
- Valid class 5 driver’s licence.
- You treat people well and want to work with a company that values your contributions.
- You routinely work as a subconsultant and would like to work primarily with Trace.
- Health, safety, and wellness are critical to you.
- For the right person, an employee position is possible.
For further information or to apply:
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers to submit your cover letter and resume to position number CAN-0300-11. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Trace recognizes that diversity, equity, and inclusion help us build a stronger company. The purpose for collecting this voluntary confidential information is to help us create a diverse and equitable workplace. Providing this information will have no effect on hiring decisions and is used only to measure progress of our goal to reach diverse candidates.
At Trace our Indigenous Hiring Strategy and Diversity, Equity, and Employment Strategy focuses on five designated groups: women, Indigenous Peoples, visible minority groups, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities.