We are looking for summer students (4-month term) and interns (4-16 month term) as part of our annual student recruiting program.
Opportunities exist across our remediation and reclamation service areas.
The possibility exists to continue working with us, as you conduct your studies.
Work within your chosen practice area (see above) or across multiple disciplines.
Assist field leads and site supervisors with field work.
Assist project managers with general office tasks including developing work plans, cost estimates, and data analysis/review.
- Enrolled in a college or university degree program related to the environmental field.
- Can safely operate vehicles and have a valid class 5 driver’s licence.
- Health, safety, and wellness are critical to you.
- You are positive, humble, caring, genuine, and trustworthy.
- You work hard and enjoy work life balance.
- You want to be part of a people-focused company.
- You take pride in your work.
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote position number CAN-300-13. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Trace recognizes that diversity, equity, and inclusion help us build a stronger company. The purpose for collecting this voluntary confidential information is to help us create a diverse and equitable workplace. Providing this information will have no effect on hiring decisions and is used only to measure progress of our goal to reach diverse candidates.
At Trace our Indigenous Hiring Strategy and Diversity, Equity, and Employment Strategy focuses on five designated groups: women, Indigenous Peoples, visible minority groups, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities.