- We are looking for an Intermediate Environmental Scientist that wants to make a difference with a company that cares about its people.
- Supporting and managing projects within our reclamation and remediation practice areas for a one-year term with the possibility of permanent employment upon term completion.
- Lead reclamation or remediation fieldwork.
- Project management in the reclamation or remediation practice areas.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and technical support to junior professionals.
- Build strong relationships with clients, suppliers, landowners/stakeholders, and regulators.
- Graduated from a college or university with a degree or a diploma in a natural resource-based science and eligible for a professional designation from either the AIA, ASPB, CAPF, or APEGA.
- 5-10 years experience working in the reclamation or remediation practice areas.
- Prior project management experience is preferred but not required.
- Can safely operate vehicles and have a valid class 5 driver’s licence.
- Health, safety, and wellness are critical to you.
- You are positive, humble, caring, genuine, and trustworthy.
- You enjoy work life balance and being a part of a people-focused company.
- You take pride in your work.
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude, with an ability to manage multiple priorities.
- You are organized, adaptable, and have a passion for consistently delivering outstanding work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information or to apply:
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers to submit your cover letter and resume to position number CAN-AB-0200-34. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Trace recognizes that diversity, equity, and inclusion help us build a stronger company. The purpose for collecting this voluntary confidential information is to help us create a diverse and equitable workplace. Providing this information will have no effect on hiring decisions and is used only to measure progress of our goal to reach diverse candidates.
At Trace our Indigenous Hiring Strategy and Diversity, Equity, and Employment Strategy focuses on five designated groups: women, Indigenous Peoples, visible minority groups, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities.