- Work directly with our IT Manager as “second-in-command”. This role is suited for an IT generalist, however specialized skills are welcomed.
- Provide guidance to team members supporting technology operations and IT project delivery.
- Collaborate with our team and technology partners to ensure optimal operational and project support.
- Lead security operations and ensure adherence to security policies.
- Manage end-user IT escalations in a friendly manner and ensure timely resolution.
- Manage hardware and software inventory. Support/maintain on-premises/hybrid/cloud infrastructure.
- Visit Trace offices throughout the year.
- We genuinely care about you and put our people first.
- A culture of positivity, empowerment, empathy, trust, and teamwork.
- You can “choose your own adventure” and “play to your strengths” and we will help you get there.
- A flexible employee-ownership program where shareholders provide input and have a voice.
About You and Your Qualifications
- You’re passionate about technology and are positive, humble, caring, genuine, and trustworthy.
- You enjoy problem solving, collaborating, and have a willingness to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You enjoy helping people.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science is an asset, or relevant IT Certificate(s)
- Minimum 10-years of information technology experience.
- Experience in implementing, managing, and maintaining IT infrastructure (on-premises/hybrid/cloud).
- Experience with: Windows Server (AD, RDS, File Server, DNS), Microsoft SQL, Azure AD, Office 365, anti-virus software, security solutions, Linux, Mac OS, and general software application support.
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and mobile device hardware and software.
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers to submit your cover letter and resume and quote position number CAN-300-22. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Trace recognizes that diversity, equity, and inclusion help us build a stronger company. The purpose for collecting this voluntary confidential information is to help us create a diverse and equitable workplace. Providing this information will have no effect on hiring decisions and is used only to measure progress of our goal to reach diverse candidates.
At Trace our Indigenous Hiring Strategy and Diversity, Equity, and Employment Strategy focuses on five designated groups: women, Indigenous Peoples, visible minority groups, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities.