- We are looking for for junior environmental scientists that want to make a difference with a company that cares about its people.
- Opportunities exist across our hydrogeology and water, natural sciences, reclamation, restoration, regulatory, remediation, and sustainability service areas.
- Work within your chosen practice area (see above).
- Assist field leads and site supervisors with field work.
- Assist project managers with general office tasks including developing work plans, cost estimates, and data analysis/review and reporting.
About You and Your Qualifications
- Health, safety, and wellness are critical to you.
- You are positive, humble, caring, genuine, and trustworthy.
- You enjoy work life balance and being a part of a people-focused company.
- You take pride in your work.
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude, with an ability to manage multiple priorities.
- You are organized, adaptable, and have a passion for consistently delivering outstanding work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Graduated from a college or university with a diploma or degree in a science program with an environmental focus.
- Can safely operate vehicles and has a valid class 5 driver’s licence.
- A culture of positivity, empowerment, empathy, trust, and teamwork.
- You can “choose your own adventure” at Trace and we will help you get there.
- We are a company that wants to be the best at everything we do.
- A flexible employee ownership program where shareholders provide input and help make decisions.
For further information or to apply:
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers to submit your cover letter and resume and quote position number CAN-AB-0200-41. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Trace recognizes that diversity, equity, and inclusion help us build a stronger company. The purpose for collecting this voluntary confidential information is to help us create a diverse and equitable workplace. Providing this information will have no effect on hiring decisions and is used only to measure progress of our goal to reach diverse candidates.
At Trace our Indigenous Hiring Strategy and Diversity, Equity, and Employment Strategy focuses on five designated groups: women, Indigenous Peoples, visible minority groups, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities.