- We are looking for junior environmental scientists or engineers that want to make a difference with a company that cares about you.
- Opportunities exist across our hydrogeology and water; natural sciences; reclamation; regulatory; remediation; health and safety, emergency management, and sustainability service areas.
- Work within your chosen practice area (see above).
- Assist field leads and site supervisors with field work.
- Assist project managers with general office tasks including developing work plans, cost estimates, and data analysis/review.
- Graduated from a college or university with a diploma or degree in a science, sustainability, or engineering program with an environmental focus.
- Can safely operate vehicles and have a valid class 5 driver’s licence.
- Health, safety, and wellness are critical to you.
- You are positive, humble, caring, genuine, and trustworthy.
- You work hard and can balance your work and your life.
- You want to be part of a people-focused company.
- You take pride in your work.
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote position number CAN-0300-12. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Trace recognizes that diversity, equity, and inclusion help us build a stronger company. The purpose for collecting this voluntary confidential information is to help us create a diverse and equitable workplace. Providing this information will have no effect on hiring decisions and is used only to measure progress of our goal to reach diverse candidates.
At Trace our Indigenous Hiring Strategy and Diversity, Equity, and Employment Strategy focuses on five designated groups: women, Indigenous Peoples, visible minority groups, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities.