- We are looking for junior environmental scientists that want to make a difference with a company that cares about you.
- We are looking the right person to work with our team of professionals on projects at both the field and office level, based out of Kamloops, but supporting all Trace offices.
- Work within the environmental site assessment remediation and risk management practice area; however, cross training with the reclamation and natural sciences discipline is possible for the right candidate.
- Assist field leads and site supervisors with field work.
- Liaise with landowners and other stakeholders in developing assessment and remediation plans.
- Assist project managers with general office tasks including developing work plans, cost estimates, and data analysis/review.
- Graduated from a college or university with a diploma or degree in sciences, or engineering with an environmental focus.
- Can safely operate vehicles and has a valid class 5 driver’s licence.
- You are excited about helping an established business grow a new office.
- Health, safety, and wellness are critical to you.
- You are positive, humble, caring, genuine, and trustworthy.
- You enjoy work life balance and being a part of a people-focused company.
- You take pride in your work.
- This position is eligible for overtime, therefore, we are looking for flexible people, as there are times where extended hours and travel away from home are required.
For further information or to apply:
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers to submit your cover letter and resume to position number CAN-BC-KAM-0700-07. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Trace recognizes that diversity, equity, and inclusion help us build a stronger company. The purpose for collecting this voluntary confidential information is to help us create a diverse and equitable workplace. Providing this information will have no effect on hiring decisions and is used only to measure progress of our goal to reach diverse candidates.
At Trace our Indigenous Hiring Strategy and Diversity, Equity, and Employment Strategy focuses on five designated groups: women, Indigenous Peoples, visible minority groups, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities.