- Lead our hydrogeology and water practice across all of Trace.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with clients, regulators, suppliers, and your peers.
- Support and mentor a passionate and committed team of professionals.
- Work with division managers to build diverse teams with great people.
- Advise on projects and proposals primarily within Western Canada, with growth across Canada.
- Manage quality assurance within the practice area and guide innovation and efficiencies.
- We genuinely care about you and put our people first.
- A culture of positivity, empowerment, empathy, trust, and teamwork.
- You will have input in our strategy and the support of the Partners in our firm to help execute that strategy.
- You can “choose your own adventure” at Trace and we will help you get there.
- We are a company that wants to be the best at everything we do.
- A flexible employee-ownership program where shareholders provide input and help make decisions.
- Report to a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
About You and Your Qualifications
- 10+ years consulting experience.
- Registered member in good standing with a professional association, as a water-focused geologist or engineer. Preference will be given to contaminant-focused professionals; however, we will explore possibilities with non-contaminant physical groundwater and surface water professionals.
- You value and enhance our culture.
- You get excited about responsible growth and attention to detail.
- Understanding of applicable provincial and federal legislation and guidance.
- You can work from anywhere; however, some inter-office and conference travel is required.
For further information or to apply:
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers to submit your cover letter and resume and quote position number CAN-0300-19. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Trace recognizes that diversity, equity, and inclusion help us build a stronger company. The purpose for collecting this voluntary confidential information is to help us create a diverse and equitable workplace. Providing this information will have no effect on hiring decisions and is used only to measure progress of our goal to reach diverse candidates.
At Trace our Indigenous Hiring Strategy and Diversity, Equity, and Employment Strategy focuses on five designated groups: women, Indigenous Peoples, visible minority groups, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities.