- We are looking for a Project Manager that wants to make a difference with a company that cares about its people.
- Work from the office, remotely (with office visits) or a hybrid.
- Manage projects within the reclamation and remediation practice areas.
- Provide organized leadership, coordination, and technical guidance to staff supporting your projects and programs.
- Communicate and coordinate with office and field staff to scope projects, execute work, track budgets, deliver reports, and communicate and update client tracking systems.
- Flexibility to support and complete reporting and field work, if required
- Present results to clients and regulators.
- Minimum of 5 years of consulting experience.
- Graduated from college or university with a diploma or degree in science or engineering, an environmental focus and eligibility for a professional designation is an asset.
- Can safely operate vehicles and has a valid Class 5 driver’s licence.
- Quality, health, safety, and wellness are critical to you.
- You are positive, humble, caring, genuine, and trustworthy.
- You enjoy work life balance and being a part of a people-focused company.
- You take pride in your work.
- You embrace being a key member of integrated and interdisciplinary teams.
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude, ability to manage multiple priorities, and a passion for consistently delivering outstanding work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information or to apply:
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers to submit your cover letter and resume quoting position number CAN-AB-0500-15. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Trace recognizes that diversity, equity, and inclusion help us build a stronger company. The purpose for collecting this voluntary confidential information is to help us create a diverse and equitable workplace. Providing this information will have no effect on hiring decisions and is used only to measure progress of our goal to reach diverse candidates.
At Trace our Indigenous Hiring Strategy and Diversity, Equity, and Employment Strategy focuses on five designated groups: women, Indigenous Peoples, visible minority groups, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities.