- You will collaborate with a team of passionate natural science professionals on a diversity of projects across multiple market sectors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, regulators, suppliers, and peers.
- Support and mentor junior and intermediate professionals.
- Advise on projects primarily within Western Canada.
- Enhance Trace’s reputation.
- Contribute to quality assurance and quality control within the natural sciences practice.
- Seek and implement opportunities for innovation and efficiencies.
- We genuinely care about you and put our people first.
- A culture of positivity, empowerment, empathy, trust, and teamwork.
- You will have input in our strategy and the support of the Partners in our firm to help execute that strategy.
- You can “choose your own adventure” at Trace and we will help you get there.
- We are a company that wants to be the best at everything we do.
- A flexible employee ownership program where shareholders provide input and help make decisions.
About You and Your Qualifications
- 8+ years relevant experience.
- Status as a Professional Biologist.
- You energetically solve problems.
- Understanding of applicable provincial and federal legislation and guidance.
For further information or to apply:
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers to submit your cover letter and resume quoting position number CAN-0300-24. We look forward to seeing your personality shine through in your cover letter. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Trace recognizes that diversity, equity, and inclusion help us build a stronger company. The purpose for collecting this voluntary confidential information is to help us create a diverse and equitable workplace. Providing this information will have no effect on hiring decisions and is used only to measure progress of our goal to reach diverse candidates.
At Trace our Indigenous Hiring Strategy and Diversity, Equity, and Employment Strategy focuses on five designated groups: women, Indigenous Peoples, visible minority groups, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities.