- Legislative compliance
- Health and safety systems, programs, and procedures
- Engagement with your systems and programs
- Management systems and programs
- Hazard identification, assessment, and control
- Critical task analysis
- Competency assessment
- Performance indicators and metrics
- Incident reporting and investigations
- Joint health and safety committees
- Working alone
- Working in inclement and difficult conditions
- Workplace harassment and violence, and respect in the workplace
- Psychological health and safety
- Guest, contractor, and visitor safety systems
- Specific training for programs and procedures
- Supervisor and Leadership training
- Worker orientation (including new workers)
- Contractor and subcontractor training
- Ground Disturbance / One Call & Click Before You Dig
- Major project damage prevention and traffic safety
- Hazard assessment and control
- Incident management
- Worksite operating procedures, inspections, safe work permits.
- Health and safety advice and support, including for leadership and Boards of Directors.
- Independent incident investigations and root-cause analysis.
- Assistance with transactions, mergers, and acquisitions, including due diligence and integration.
- For information related to our Emergency Management and Business Continuity advisory services, please visit that page here.