Hi, I’m Monique Wismer, Division Manager, Saskatchewan, and Partner here at Trace Associates. We work with companies in very demanding, high-pressure industries. When you add the steps required to meet government regulations, especially when regulations change quickly, that can be a lot to deal with. As consultants, we’re looking to minimize that stress with smart, practical solutions that keep clients in compliance while ensuring they’re doing the right thing for the environment.
Our industrial regulatory experts help clients reduce operating costs while strengthening project permitting and environmental compliance through the combination of disciplined regulatory compliance and cost-conscious solutions. Our services help clients enhance operational efficiency and cost management, understanding of key approvals, compliance monitoring, workforce training, and regulatory and stakeholder relationships.
- Environmental regulatory approval renewals
- Decommissioning and reclamation plans
- Amendments and permitting – regulatory
- Public liaison with governing bodies
- Greenhouse gas management
- Emission credit reduction application
- Soil, water, and air monitoring programs
- Provincial and federal environmental reporting
- Environmental auditing, training, and awareness
- Industrial water and wastewater treatment advisory
- First Nations advisory
- Waste minimization advisory
- Emergency management and business continuity training and advisory
- ICS training